1. Contact MY Window Fashions to arrange a complementary in-home consultation by email or phone. Please do leave a message if we should not be able to answer the call right away; we will phone you back on the same day.
2. One of MY consultants will visit on the day and time agreed.
3. The consultation usually lasts between 30min and 1 hour depending on your needs. We listen carefully to your requirements, discuss solutions and let you pick your fabrics, colours and options; measurements are taken.
4. We either quote on the spot or email a proposal within 24 hours unless otherwise agreed.
5. We follow-up with you within a few days after you received the proposal to see where you are at in your decision making process. If you need more time, we will follow-up again within an agreed time frame.
6. If you are happy to proceed, we take an initial payment of 50% of the total order value (bank transfer, Visa & MasterCard [a small surcharge may apply] and cash accepted) and let you know whether a check measure is required or not.
7. If a check measure is required, one of MY installers will contact you to book the 2nd measure with you.
8. Your custom made goods will be ordered from the factory as soon as the deposit is received or - in case of a check measure - when measurements have been confirmed.
9. Turn around time for MY Australian made window fashions is approx. 2 weeks depending on the product. MY timber and aluminium shutters take about 6 weeks to be ready for installation. MY German made window fashions are usually ready within 4-6 weeks (it's worth the wait though!).
10. When the goods are ready for installation, we will contact you for payment of the final balance which is due before the goods are being installed.
11. Once final payment has been received, one of MY fitters will phone you to book a day and arrival time frame for installation. Please note, as multiple jobs in various Sydney locations are booked in one day, we may not be able to fit you at a specific time. However, MY fitters try to be as accommodating as possible. In case of motorised products, MY electrician will visit after MY fitter has installed the goods. If not on the same day, my electrician usually visits within a couple of days after the installation.
12. MY window fashions are being expertly installed. MY installer will do a hand-over, show you how to operate your new window fashions and answer any questions you might have. The warranty period starts.
Congratulations! MY window fashions are now YOURS.